Title: It Won’t Happen as You Feared.

 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness" . Isaiah 41:10 KJV 

Devotional: Fear has a way of magnifying shadows and painting worst-case scenarios in our minds. Yet, Scripture reminds us that the plans of the enemy, the anxieties of our hearts, and the imaginations of our fears do not have the final say. God’s Word declares peace over panic, and victory over dread.

God’s Assurance: The Lord spoke through Isaiah: “Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10). What you feared would overwhelm you will not come to pass, because His presence is your shield.

The Example of Job: Job feared calamity, yet even in his trials, God set boundaries on what the enemy could do: “Thus far you may come, but no farther” (Job 38:11). The same God who limited the storm then is the One who limits the reach of your fears now. What you dread will not consume you, for the Lord has already drawn the line.

Christ’s Promise: Jesus reassured His disciples: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” (John 14:27). Fear imagines destruction, but Christ promises peace. What you thought would break you will instead reveal His sustaining grace.

Living Without Fear: David declared, “I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4). Notice: not just from danger, but from fear itself. The Lord doesn’t only stop the event you dread—He delivers you from the grip of fear that tries to control your heart.

Reflection: The enemy whispers, “It will happen as you feared.” But God answers, “It will not happen, for I am with you.” Your future is not written by fear but by faith. Rest in His promises, and let His Word silence the voice of dread.

This August stop being afraid, cling to God's promise and you'll have testimony. Share this with someone. Shalom
©Dr Joel Olanrewaju gbemide09@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title: Confidence in Christ: A Biblical Perspective.

Title : Giving and God's Faithfulness.

Title:When We Walk with God.