Jesus Will Perform Miracles


Scripture Foundation

  • Jeremiah 32:27“I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?”

  • Matthew 19:26“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

  • John 14:13-14“And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”

Reflection

Life often brings seasons of uncertainty, pain, and waiting. You may be walking through a rough patch right now, wondering how God will bring you out. The truth is, you don’t need to know how He will do it. What matters is that He will. Our Father is a miracle-working God, and His wonders are not limited by human understanding.

The song you heard echoes this truth: “My Father will do wonders. How He will do it, I don’t know.” Faith is not about knowing the details—it’s about trusting the One who holds the details.

Biblical Examples of Miracles

  • The Red Sea (Exodus 14:21-22): Israel stood trapped between Pharaoh’s army and the sea. God parted the waters, making a way where there was none.

  • Feeding the Five Thousand (John 6:1-14): With only five loaves and two fish, Jesus multiplied the food to feed thousands. What seemed insufficient became abundant in His hands.

  • Healing the Blind Man (John 9:1-7): Jesus restored sight to a man blind from birth, showing that nothing is beyond His power.

  • Raising Lazarus (John 11:43-44): Even death could not stop Jesus. He called Lazarus out of the grave, proving He is the resurrection and the life.

Encouragement

Your miracle may not look like someone else’s, but it is near. God’s timing is perfect, and His ways are higher than ours. All He asks is that you believe:

  • Mark 9:23“Everything is possible for one who believes.”

  • Hebrews 11:1“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I trust You even when I don’t understand how You will work. I believe that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I ask or imagine. Strengthen my faith, and let Your miracle-working power be revealed in my life. Amen.

Key Takeaway

You don’t need to know how God will perform your miracle. You only need to believe that He will. His wonders are certain, His power is limitless, and His love for you is unfailing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title: Confidence in Christ: A Biblical Perspective.

Title : Giving and God's Faithfulness.

Title:When We Walk with God.