Title: Are You Willing?


Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah 6:8 KJV 

The question “Are you willing?” goes beyond ability—it touches the heart of obedience and surrender. God often looks not at what we can do in our own strength, but whether we are willing to trust Him and step forward in faith.
  It is not about your ability but your willingness, God will enable you with the ability to carry out His work. Isaiah had no ability but God gave him the ability. 
When Isaiah encountered the holiness of God, his immediate response was: “Here am I; send me” (Isaiah 6:8). He didn’t present qualifications or excuses; he simply offered his willingness. God delights in a willing heart, even when we feel inadequate.
  Jesus said, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me” (Luke 9:23). The call is not about perfection but about willingness to yield, to follow, and to trust Him daily.
  There are blessing if  we are willing, see the
David example. He prayed, “Grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me” (Psalm 51:12). A willing spirit opens the door for God’s strength to work in us. When we are willing, He equips us, empowers us, and uses us for His glory.
  Think about it and ask yourself am i willing? Willing to forgive, to serve, to obey, to trust, to give your life to Christ? Tomorrow may be too late (2 Cor 6:2). The power of your “yes” can change your life and impact others eternally. 

Share your thoughts on this here and please feel free to share this with your contacts. 
©Dr Joel Olanrewaju, gbemide09@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title: Confidence in Christ: A Biblical Perspective.

Title:When We Walk with God.

Title : Giving and God's Faithfulness.